Social Icons

23.12.15

Did your MTN Music Plus failed to renew?

Yesterday i tried to renew my music plus 150mb and I started receiving stories from MTN. Normally after sending "CANCEL7D" and "D" to 5900 after like 2 seconds I should receive an opted out and opted in message and receive my mb but what they what they told me yesterday was heart touching. I received a message that my request has been submitted and that it will be effective in 7days time.

here is a new and smooth way to subscribe for mtn music plus again


  below are the working codes for Music plus subscription.



To subscribe

B to 5900[30mb] 3days.
D to 5900[150mb] 7days.
F to 5900[7mb] 7days.
I to 5900[150mb] 7days.
NB: Use any or all of the above but I is preferable.

To unsubscribe

cancel3b to 5900.
cancel7d to 5900.
cancel7f to 5900.
cancel7i to 5900.
NB: Use any or all of the above but cancel7i worked for me.


 I know another Mtn cheat will be out soon,so enjoy this one as it is now
Drop your comment, and if you have any complain drop it lets attend to it. Share this with your friends.


compiled LE ROI TIZEE

No comments:

 

Ads

 
Blogger Templates